Wed, May 31|
First Parish Unitarian Church Duxbury
Build a Better Brain~Duxbury MA
Join us on May 31st from 7:00-8:00 pm to discover foods and lifestyle behaviors that enhance brain health and actually stabilize mood! Healthy snacks/drinks provided. Doors open at 6:30.
Time & Location
May 31, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
First Parish Unitarian Church Duxbury, 842 Tremont St, Duxbury, MA 02332, USA
About the event
"Build A Better Brain”~ written and presented by Jacqui Bryan who is a Registered Nurse, Whole Health Educator™ Advocate, Coach and Functional Nutritionist. Jacqui has a Science Degree in Health Communication from Tufts University School of Medicine and a Masters degree in Functional Nutrition from Parker University. In addition Jacqui is an author, writer, and professional speaker. She has been featured in the New England Cable News TV series on health and wellness, has written for Weight Watchers International and conducts patient engagement clinics for medical professionals. $10 advanced registration at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-a-better-brain-tickets-627501462767 or $15 at door.
Participants in "Build a Better Brain" will:
• Discover key nutrients to feed your brain
• Explore the role antioxidants play in brain health
• Understand the "gut-brain"connection
• Demystify common symptoms such as brain fog
• Learn a :whole body" approach to support overall health
• E-book provided with recipes and brain-building strategies